activemq-users mailing list archives

From mkeenan <kee...@p2sol.com>
Subject Re: A question about prefetch with NMS
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 02:53:04 GMT

jfcharles wrote:

> The 2 forms of configuration reflect this, either assigned in the client
> connection url or associated with a destination again configured by the
> client.

Thanks for your response.

To clarify my original post-- when I tried to set it in the client URL is
not working for me. It does work on a per-destination setting. So my
question was: Is there a mistake in my notation when trying to set it in the
client URL for all destinations.

The question about setting it at the broker level was more of a "workaround"
since I couldn't get it working globally at the client level without setting
it on each destination.