activemq-users mailing list archives

From mkeenan <kee...@p2sol.com>
Subject thread deadlock issue in NMS
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 02:03:11 GMT

I'm using NMS 1.1 and I *think* there is a thread deadlock issue. I don't
have sufficient details at the moment, but I'm in the process of collecting
enough information to open an JIRA issue (if it does turn out to be a
problem in the library and not just my code).

So far what I see is that I can't shutdown my service (which makes heavy use
of NMS) and when I get the debugger on it I see several threads are parked
in synchronized sections of the NMS library.

I know that's not enough for you to work from but I wanted to give you a
heads up. I'll post more details once I have them.