activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joe Fernandez <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Failover transport
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2008 12:02:24 GMT

I've tried to reproduce your problem in my AMQ 5.1 testbed w/out success; the
failover transport works as expected.

However the url, failover://tcp://localhost:61617 is not properly formatted
and you should be getting an "Invalid broker URL" exception.

It should be formatted as follows

failover:(tcp://localhost:61617)

Joe
http://www.ttmsolutions.com - get a free ActiveMQ user guide