activemq-users mailing list archives

From subrash <>
Subject activemq-cpp durable subscriptions
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2008 16:19:15 GMT

does anybody hav an example of a simple durable subscription  using
activemq-cpp. it does not seem to work correctly in my case . It seems to
work fine if i use a JAVA subscriber but does not work with activem-cpp
#  a Subscriber Starts and the establishes a durable connection with a topic
# A Publisher publishes to topic
# The Subscribes recieves those messages
# The Subscribes Closes the session
# The Publisher  Publishese nxt batch  to topic
# The Subscriber Starts up again
# Subscribes reestablishes Durable Connection
# Subscribes Recieves all the messages  ( This did not happen )
But the above happened if the SUBSCRIBER was a JAVA SUBSCRIBER
Attached is my example for the following

activemqcpp Publisher : SimplePublisher.C and Publisher.C
activemqcpp Subscriber: SimpleAsyncConsumer.C amd AsynscConsumer.C
AsyncConsumer.C Producer.C