activemq-users mailing list archives

From cmoulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Where the Message object (javascript) of amq.js is defined ?
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 13:57:25 GMT

Hi,

I would like to know where the javascript object Message used by
AJAX/ActiveMq in a HTML page is defined ? I see in the portfolio example
that we can use the following method "message.getAttribute('stock')" to
access part of the xml message returned by the queue engine through the
MessageListenerServlet but I would like to know what are the methods /
variables available for this message object (which is normally a mirror of
the jax.jms.Message object) ?

KR,

Charles Moulliard

-----