activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas R. Corbin" <thomas.cor...@gmail.com>
Subject Channel was inactive for too long/Durable consumer is in use for client
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 19:08:51 GMT

I'm using 5.1.0 with durable topics and durable messages.  I'm using the derby
persistence and have removed all the derby persistence stores just prior to
starting my processes.

I'm assuming I've got something configured poorly, I just don't know what.

When I run one server process with an embedded broker and it tries to connect
to my central office broker, I get the following from the server process....

==================
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was inactive for
too long: oms9/127.0.0.2:61616
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.oneway(InactivityMonitor.java:225)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.oneway(TransportFilter.java:83)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.oneway(WireFormatNegotiator.java:100)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.java:40)
com.coned.damage.assign.ReceivedDamageAssignmentConsumer
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.TopicRegion.addConsumer(TopicRegion.java:75)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.RegionBroker.addConsumer(RegionBroker.java:383)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConsumer(BrokerFilter.java:85)
        at
org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.addConsumer(AdvisoryBroker.java:83)