activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas R. Corbin" <thomas.cor...@gmail.com>
Subject When running jconsole, it seems like I see a NetworkBridge on one end of a connection,
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 19:08:37 GMT
but not the other.   Does that make sense?

When I run an embedded broker in my client process and it connects to the
central office broker, I can see a network bridge on the client jconsole
connecting to the central office broker, but I don't see a NetworkBridge in the
jconsole for the central office broker.

Is that a result of having duplex set to true?  That the central office broker
doesn't need a network bridge?

Also, in jconsole, when you look at a broker and it lists subscriptions, does
it only list the subscriptions that it has for other brokers, but not
subscriptions other brokers have for it?