activemq-users mailing list archives

From rball <>
Subject JBoss Integration - recovering XAResource
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2008 15:29:40 GMT

I am using ActiveMQ version 5.0.0 and JBoss version 4.2.2 and the
activemq-jboss integration example at I have the example
working where activemq is running in a separate process from JBoss and I
have been able to send messages have the example application pick up the
messages and process them via activemq.

A problem came up when some transactions failed. After the failure the
WARNING keeps coming up in Jboss, example below:

2008-10-15 12:27:54,428 WARN  [com.arjuna.ats.jta.logging.loggerI18N]
[com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.resources.arjunacore.norecoveryxa] Could not
find new XAResource to use for recovering non-serializable XAResource <
131075, 28, 26, 1-7f000002:8dcb:48f62c33:1217f000002:8dcb:48f62c33:150 >

I have looked over the Jboss site at various discussions for this. The
suggestion  I have tried is at I used this as is but it did
not help. The warnings continue. I have looked at other discussions around
this issue but they all point back to the suggestions at the above link.

I also do not see a way to clear this warning. It seems to persist even
after shutdown and restart of Jboss.

Has anyone had this experience or does anyone have the resolution to this