activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eugene79 <spamacc...@yahoo.com>
Subject map messages
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 21:45:53 GMT

Hi all,

I am trying to pass map messages via activemq. So far it works java <-->
java. I modified stomp.py to serialize dictionaries as described here:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/STOMP/Stomp+v1.1+Ideas

So now I can send python dictionary and receive MapMessage in java. However,
if I send MapMessage in java, it comes in empty in python:

MESSAGE
destination:/topic/pes
transformation:jms-map-xml
timestamp:1224187424909
priority:0
expires:0
message-id:ID:greaser.fas.fa.disney.com-51709-1224187411423-4:1:-1:1:2

^@

Obviously I can just use text messages and implement my own serialization.
But I'd rather get the standard serialization to work. Any ideas?

thanks,

Eugene