activemq-users mailing list archives

From Aakhunaten <akhna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat6 + Spring 2.5 + ActiveMQ
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 10:20:16 GMT

Thanks, James. That solved my issue. My pom.xml had only this dependency
<dependency>
            <groupId>geronimo-spec</groupId>
            <artifactId>geronimo-spec-j2ee</artifactId>
            <version>1.4-rc4</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>

But that does not add geronimo-jta-*.jar

So, I have added this to my pom.xml as wwell
	<dependency>
		<artifactId>geronimo-jta_1.1_spec</artifactId>
		<version>1.1.1</version>
	</dependency>

Quick question though, when you say that I do not require to start
/bin/activemq, can another machine in the network consume/post messages to
the queues in the embedded broker? With jetty, i could not do that for some
reason, which is why I started running that instance of activemq as well.

Thanks,
Aakhunaten