activemq-users mailing list archives

From tricpod <tric...@googlemail.com>
Subject mysql 4.1 ACTIVEMQ_ACKS primary key length
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 08:38:51 GMT

Hi,
I  have to install ActiveMQ on a mysql 4.1 database.
If I create ACTIVEMQ_ACKS with
CREATE TABLE ACTIVEMQ_ACKS (
    CONTAINER varchar(250) collate utf8_general_ci NOT NULL,
    SUB_DEST varchar(250) collate utf8_general_ci default NULL,
    CLIENT_ID varchar(250) collate utf8_general_ci NOT NULL,
    SUB_NAME varchar(250) collate utf8_general_ci NOT NULL,
    SELECTOR varchar(250) collate utf8_general_ci default NULL,
    LAST_ACKED_ID int(11) default NULL,
    PRIMARY KEY  (CONTAINER,CLIENT_ID,SUB_NAME)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_general_ci;
 I got a Error Code : 1071 Specified key was too long; max key length is
1024 bytes
There was written before to it should be safe do decrease some field to 128.
What kind of data is written to CONTAINER, CLIENT_ID and SUB_NAME?
To create the primary key I have to decrease all 3 to varchar(113) (3 Byte
UFT-8*3=1017).
What is the best way to get this table? All fields same size? Don't use key?

kind regards Thomas