activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: memory leak problem with ActiveMQ 5.1
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 06:39:03 GMT
That's not a a memory leak you're seeing - that's the wacky
Retroactive Consumer functionality - see http://activemq.apache.org/retroactive-consumer.html
The default policy is FixedSizeSubscrptionRecoveryPolicy - and the
default cache size for each topic in 5.1 is about 6mb. I'd suggest
configuring a smaller size for the cache (this is done by default in
5.2) - or disabling it all together ;) - see see http://activemq.apache.org/subscription-recovery-policy.html

cheers,

Rob

http://fusesource.com