activemq-users mailing list archives

From jpoloney <jpolo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Store and forward not working?
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 20:58:32 GMT

I rebooted queue1 and looked in the data/activemq.log file and saw the
following line:

2008-10-13 13:55:45,311 [$Worker@17b1d64] INFO  DemandForwardingBridge
- Network connection between vm://queue1#0 and
tcp:///10.17.48.92:61616(queue2) has been established.

Does this mean that it's working? How would I test it? I'm looking at the
pending messages on the web console, and they're all over the place. I
really don't get how it works (sometimes I have negative pending messages?)
Is there any good way to determine that it's actually working?

Thanks,

-- Joel