activemq-users mailing list archives

From jpoloney <>
Subject Store and forward not working?
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2008 23:03:56 GMT

I've been trying to figure out how to get the store and forward to work, and
I don't think it's working. I have 2 queues (ActiveMQ 5.1.0). Queue 1 has an
IP of and Queue 2 has an IP of I've attached my
activemq.xml file for Queue 1. Queue 2 is using the same configuration
except the IP address in the <networkConnector> has the other IP in it.

I've tried multicast, adding 1 IP address to the <networkConnector>, adding
both IP addresses to the <networkConnector>, etc. I've tried everything I
could think of. Nothing seems to work. Is there something that I'm doing

I can tell it's not working because I have pending messages on 1 of the
queues and a consumer on the other, and it's not sending the messages (this
is how it's supposed to work, correct?).

-- Joel queue1.xml