activemq-users mailing list archives

From Zog <>
Subject weblogic support and <destination-jndi-name>
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 19:13:03 GMT

I'm porting MDBs developed for weblogic into OpenEJB. I have the following
I declared the queues I use in openejb.xml, like
<Resource id="My_JNDI_QUEUE"
  destination My_Real_Queue
and my weblogic.xml descriptors contain
If I use just this (hoping that OpenEJB will fully support my
weblogic-ejb-jar.xml) then
the embedded instance of activemq seems to create a queue named
instead of
i.e. the lookup from the JNDI name to the real name is not done.
However, if I add
then the queue is properly created and all works well.
So - question is: am I right to assume OpenEJB doesn't support the
<destination-jndi-name> in weblogic descriptors or is my configuration
screwed up somehow ?
Can you confirm one or the other :) ?