activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh K <rajesh_k...@yahoo.com>
Subject Active MQ with Database instead of file system data store
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 17:38:26 GMT

     I am planning to use Database (specifically Oracle) to use as a data
store for activemq (embedded in servicemix). Plan is to use high
availability of servicemix instances pointing to the same data store.
     I just want to ask, if anybody else experienced this type of
configuration. Or any particular things needs to be taken care when using
database as a data store used by two servicemix instances.