activemq-users mailing list archives

From devdev <>
Subject Re: message forwarding
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 17:25:34 GMT

Thank you Bruce for the suggestion.  I've looked at Camel and it's quite
interesting.  However in my scenario, the i am dequeueing from one activemq
instance and pushing the message into another activemq queue.  Both activemq
reside on different servers.  From what I have seen, I believe Camel would
only route within the same machine.  Is that correct?

If not what would be the syntax of the URI in this xml config example?  I
couldn't find and example where I specify a

<camelContext useJmx="true"

  <!-- lets parse files, transform them with XQuery and send them to JMS -->
    <from uri="file:src/data?noop=true"/>
    <to uri="xquery:myTransform.xquery"/>
    <to uri="jms:MyQueue"/>

  <!-- now lets write messages from the queue to a directory -->
    <from uri="jms:MyQueue"/>
    <to uri="file:target/outputFiles"/>