activemq-users mailing list archives

From Hans Bausewein <>
Subject Re: Pure Master/Slave Problem
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 11:31:38 GMT

Olee wrote:
> Thanks for your suggestion. I have other questions.
> So the problem is due to multithread and deadlock on the slave?
> Do you think pure master/slave is applicable? Or is asyncronization
> problem very often in version 5.1?

My guess is that it is not as much used as the other master/slave setups.

I'm not sure your problem is the same as (or even similar to) mine, but I
think it's worth to investigate.
I could not use 5.1.0 at all in pure master/slave setup.

Olee wrote:
> BTW, in the management web->Home, there are 3 quota usage parameter:
> Store percent used  	0
> Memory percent used 	0
> Temp percent used 	0
> What is the meaning of the first and third one? It seems only memory
> percent used increased in my test...

I guess "Store" is the persistent store that's used when you specify
Message.JMSDeliveryMode as DeliveryMode.PERSISTENT

"Temp percent" I don't know.