activemq-users mailing list archives

From Hans Bausewein <ha...@comerwell.xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: Pure Master/Slave Problem
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 07:25:09 GMT

Olee wrote:

> Dear All:
>
>          I have tried the pure master/slave mode following the
> instructions of the official website. However, I have the following
> problem
>
>          1. When I tried the example  of producer and consumer(which is
> provided by activemq under the folder named "example"), Fist, the producer
> produce 1000 messages, this works well; however, when I run the consummer,
> Asynchronization problem occured. In the management website, it shows that
> slave can only send 100 messages.  What is the problem?
>
>          2. if the salve is down, the master can not work? how can I
> handle this problem?
>
>         My activemq version is 5.1. Hope for your help, Thanks. My Email
> is chinahxu@graduate.hku.hk

I've also tried it and found some issues with 5.1.0 and the current 5.2.0
versions.

See AMQ-1849 and AMQ-1950.

If you can, please check the latest 5.3.0-SNAPSHOT. For me it solved most
problems. If I have time, I'll do some more tests this week.

BTW: The Java management console (jconsole) is a great tool to investigate
issues.