activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sodan <so...@sodan.dk>
Subject ( ActiveMQ CPP )
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2008 18:41:45 GMT

Hi there

I am using the c++ client, and the mesage I am getting back have different
members,
long, bytes etc.
The other end is trying to send me a message which contains a greek Zigma
sign, and he has encoded with UFT8 and done setbytes...
But when I do a read, not even on the bytes, but on the long I get:
OpenwireStringSupport::readString - Encoding not supported
        FILE:
..\src\main\activemq\connector\openwire\utils\OpenwireStringSupport.cpp,
LINE: 73

huh?

We want to be able to send back and forth UTF8 strings, and thought that
using bytes was the only way.
Any other good ideas ?