activemq-users mailing list archives

From piotr_rezmer <>
Subject ActiveMQ 5.1-large memory consumption of java.exe process
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 12:36:20 GMT

I have a site with ActiveMQ 5.1. After several hours of work with traffic 10
k messages/ hour, windows task  manager shows memory usage of java.exe
process about 150 MB. Usually, at this point broker stops to respond to send
requests from jms client. After NT service restart, everything starts to
work fine.
All of the messages are sent to queues, they have expiration set to 10

I disabled persistance in xml configuration file, but it didn't solve the
problem. I also disabled advisorySupport.

Is there anything else I could modify, to make the broker more stable?

best regards
Piotr Rezmer