activemq-users mailing list archives

From Ramesh Mandaleeka <hi2ram...@yahoo.com>
Subject Async consumption of messages from any queue
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 20:42:27 GMT

Hi,

We are using multiple reply queues and more or less the data format is same
in all the reply queues. Is there a away to create a MessageListener with
out mentioning the destination name? I saw
org.apache.activemq.MessageAvailableListener  interface and I implemented
this interface but I am not getting any notifications back. Do I need to do
any extra registration or something to get the consumer information?
onMessageAvailable(MessageConsumer consumer)

It would be great if any one can point to  a testcase atleast.

Kind Regards,
Ramesh