activemq-users mailing list archives

From OneWhoMikes <richmondm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ajax receive - long "warmup" time
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 03:24:37 GMT

You might want to look at the timeout period.  It seems like you aren't
getting any messages until the first request times out?

I think you pass along a "readTimeout" URL variable, with a value in
milliseconds to set the timeout of the request.  At least that's the way it
works for REST messaging (assuming the AjaxListener uses the same
mechanism).

Just a thought,

--Mike