activemq-users mailing list archives

From Yuriy Gapon <yuriy.ga...@gmail.com>
Subject zero "Messages Received" for queues in AMQ Web Console
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 03:15:49 GMT

We have configured a network of 2 brokers as described here
http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html. AMQ Web Console for
both brokers displays 0 for all queues in "Messages Received" while
"Messages Sent" displays the right numbers. All queues have several
consumers and producers, and consumers get the messages and process them
well.

AMQ version we are using is 5.2 SNAPSHOT build couple week ago.

Those zeros.. is it normal? We are experiencing some other problem with the
brokers as well, and may be it is an indication that the network of brokers
is not configured properly.

Thanks