activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ( ActiveMQ CPP )
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 10:26:53 GMT
The C++ Client can only send and receive ASCII strings in Text Messages.
To send Unicode strings your best bet is to encode them in a Bytes
Message and decode them in your client code.

To provide more insight it would be helpful if you could provide some
sample code to show what exactly it is you are doing to encode and
decode your data.

Regards
Tim.