activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ajax client and many brokers - how to configure?
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 13:08:59 GMT
2008/9/18 piotr_rezmer <piotr.rezmer@ens.net.pl>:
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to use Ajax to connect to more than one ActiveMQ server?
> Currently I have in my web.xml following configuration entry:

>    <context-param>
>        <param-name>org.apache.activemq.brokerURL</param-name>
>        <param-value>tcp://localhost:61616</param-value>
>
> Is it possible to specify more brokers and be able to receive messages from
> all of them?

You can configure a network of brokers and connect randomly each
servlet engine to any of the brokers in the network; though usually a
single broker should be able to deal with most traffic loads for an
Ajax application. What kind of volume did you have in mind?

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration