activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Enrico Teotti" <enrico.teo...@gmail.com>
Subject stomp durable subscriber
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 23:42:56 GMT
Hi there,
I'd like to have your advice regards durable subscribers and stomp. I
did it a few weeks ago and it worked like a charm, I suppose I'm
making some mistake (or bad assumption) now.

I follow the following docs:
http://stomp.codehaus.org/Stomp+JMS
http://open.iona.com/docs/broker/5.1/connectivity_guide/BHIJBDJH.html

The broker is running on localhost.

#################
In my subscriber I do:

CONNECT
login:
passcode:
client-id:teotti

^@
CONNECTED
session:teotti

SUBSCRIBE
destination:/topic/Customer
durable-subscriber-name:teotti

^@

#################
In my producer I do:

CONNECT
login:
passcode:

^@
CONNECTED
session:ID:stewie.ppg.lan-65194-1221173748841-2:1

SEND
destination:/topic/Customer
receipt:

Hello world!

^@
RECEIPT
receipt-id:

I get the message, but after I disconnect the subscriber and I
reconnect (using the same client-id and durable-subscriber-name) I
don't get the messages I've sent in the while.
In jconsole I see the consumer in Subscription -> Non-Durable -> Topic
-> Customer -> Teotti
I am 100% sure it used to be in Durable because I had problem removing it.

I am pretty sure I am either missing some attributes or I messed up
activemq xml config. Have you got any advice for me?

Thanks a lot,
Enrico

--
Enrico Teotti
IT consultant, accessible web sites and web applications

http://www.teotti.com