activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Andres Rangel" <andr...@corp.moniker.com>
Subject ActiveMQ Client Pooling ( What to pool, Connections or sessions?)
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2008 21:25:49 GMT
Hi,
I am writting my on jms libraary for an internal application using java, and would like to
know what should I cache, connections or sessions (all from the same connection)?

Also, would like to know if I have an application that would run indefinetely, should I every
so foten check the "status" or "health" of the connection? Similar as is done with jdbc connections
where the poolmgr make asimp[le query to check if the connection is active or stale.

thabks for your time

Andres Rangel