activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bryan Murphy" <bmurphy1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ+NMS+TCP Connection Problems
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 22:15:15 GMT
2.5 hours of inactivity.  I just sent a message through and the service is
still responding.  That's a good sign, but I'll let it run overnight to be
sure.  I'm still not convinced it will survive more drastic network outages,
but this appears to be a significant step in the right direction!! :)
Bryan