activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ exception error
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 19:06:18 GMT
On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 12:44 PM, maned.ali <maned.ali@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you, Bruce for the reply.  I don't see out of memory error in the log.
>
> I googed around and find one solution to the problem is to append
> '?wireFormat=openwire&amp;transport.useAsyncSend=false" after URL, but this
> time, I got the following error:

OpenWire is the default wire format and async sends are disabled by
default already so neither one of these options is going to change
anything.

> Could not find factory class for resource:
> META-INF/services/org/apache/activemq/wireformat/openwire

This looks like you're missing a JAR file. What version of ActiveMQ
are you using?

Regarding your original issue, do you have multicast enabled in the
ActiveMQ config file? If you do and multicast is not allowed on your
network or your network stack is not configured correctly, the
exception could be thrown.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/