activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5.0 & java applets
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 03:29:49 GMT
On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 4:10 PM, nickso <knixon1@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have not found an answer for this exact same problem. I've googled until
> I'm googled... Been working on this for a week now... any suggestions..
> anyone?? .. please??

IIRC, applets aren't allowed to access the filesystem and the default
Log4J config in ActiveMQ defines a file appender. I don't know if
you've already attempted this, but have you tried defining a new
log4j.properties file that does not define a file appender (instead
use System.out or a socket appender or something other than the
filesystem) and point to that config via the log4j.configuration
system property?

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/