activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Network of brokers - java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 19:59:39 GMT
On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 12:52 PM, Joe Fernandez
<joe.fernandez@ttmsolutions.com> wrote:

> mjoshi wrote:
>>
>> Thanks Joe.
>>
>> However, I have just one activemq.xml config file that gets published to
>> both hosts. Is there a way to do it in the same configuration ?
>>
>> Yes, try using the multicast transport. That is what the default
>> activemq.xml is typically set up to use.

I also suggest adding a brokerName attribute to the broker element for
each instance of ActiveMQ. When you see logging on the console, it
will be easier to tell the brokers apart and ActiveMQ uses the
brokerName for tracking durable subscriptions, etc. Below is an
example:

<broker brokerName="myFooBroker"
xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core" useJmx="true">

Bruce