activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Redelivering messages inconsistency
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 05:13:05 GMT
Hi Andres,

what you are experiencing is a classic 'timing issue' - it seems that
there are some properties on the original message that are being
overwritten when you send it again. I'm not certain if these are
application properties (yours) or ActiveMQ ones (ours) without looking
at an example. There is definitely a problem there - are you using
message listeners/selectors?

I would suggest you keep doing the copy of the message for your
production system - but if you submit a small test case - we can see
if we can find the route cause, too.

cheers,

Rob

Rob Davies