activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Chekan" <kot.bege...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't delete a queue
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 23:37:53 GMT
No, and there are several of them which once created can not be deleted.
I can reproduce it under linux and windows.
I create a queue using NMS and than I attempt to delete it either with
web admin console or jconsole. I'll play with it more at home today
and may be will be able to find some new details. Meanwhile if you can
hint where to set breakpoints I'll be able to debug it.

Vadim.