activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Gomes" <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: persistence not working
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 22:36:01 GMT
Sorry, I thought you might do a Google search on those keywords.  In any
case, here are some links:
http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-durable-queues-and-topics-work.html

Also, look to your documentation for your Session interface.  That is where
the CreateDurableConsumer() API should reside.  You are using Ruby, so I
can't point you to the exact documentation for it.  The counterpart in JMS
for CreateDurableConsumer() is unsubscribe().  This deletes the durable
consumer subscription.  In NMS (for C#), the counterpart is named
DeleteDurableConsumer().

Hope that gets you a little further.  Anyone else have more experience with
Ruby?

- Jim