activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <mknut...@baselogic.com>
Subject testNG test harness for Camel, sending and receiving messages
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 18:20:23 GMT
I am trying to setup camel within Maven to start my camel context via the
           <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
                <artifactId>camel-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>1.4.0</version>
            </plugin>

Now I was hoping that someone has already created a baseCamelTestNG class to
start/stop camel, then helper class to send and receive messages.

Then after the tests have run, the plugin can shutdown.

--
---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson