activemq-users mailing list archives

From Markus Wolf <markus.w...@nmmn.com>
Subject ActiveMQ with Sequoia Cluster
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 13:42:34 GMT

Hi,

we try to setup a servicemix esb with activemq as broker (default) and a
jdbcPersistenceAdapter using a sequoia cluster as jdbc datasource.
The database in the cluster is postgres and the creation of tables in
postgres fails, since sequoia with postgres is not discovered by
activemq. Here are the relevant log entries:

WARN  - JDBCPersistenceAdapter         - Database driver NOT recognized:
[sequoia_generic_driver].  Will use default JDBC implementation.
WARN  - DefaultJDBCAdapter             - Could not create JDBC tables;
they could already exist. Failure was: CREATE TABLE ACTIVEMQ_MSGS(ID
INTEGER NOT NULL, CONTAINER VARCHAR(250), MSGID_PROD VARCHAR(250),
MSGID_SEQ INTEGER, EXPIRATION BIGINT, MSG BLOB, PRIMARY KEY ( ID ) )
Message: Message of cause: write request 1688849860263937 failed:
Backend llynch-esb - BackendWorkerThread for backend 'endion-sql02' with
RAIDb level:1 failed (ERROR: type "blob" does not exist)
 SQLState: 42704 Vendor code: 0

We then tried to set the 'adapterClass' attribute on the
jdbcPersistenceAdapter but then servicemix/activemq refuses to start
with the following error message:

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.InvalidPropertyException: Invalid
property 'adapterClass' of bean class
[org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCPersistenceAdapter]: No property
'adapterClass' found
	at
org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl.convertForProperty(BeanWrapperImpl.java:376)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1105)

When looking in the xsd I see no adapterClass property (we are using
ActiveMQ 4.1.1 as this comes preconfigured with servicemix).
How to set an adapterClass with this activemq version?

In addition sequoia should be supported, since it is quite easy to
cluster any jdbc database with it.

Thanks for any help
Markus Wolf
- --
NMMN - New Media Markets & Networks GmbH
Geschäftsführung: Kfm. Michael Schütt
Finanzamt HH-Altona UStID DE 812 699 852  HRB 71102 Hamburg
HypoVereinsbank  -   BLZ 200 300 00  -  Konto-Nr. 156 29 82

http://www.nmmn.com               Tel.: +49 40 284 118 -0
Langbehnstrasse 6                 Entwicklung:         -720
22761 Hamburg                     Fax:                 -999

Rufen Sie uns kostenlos an: http://www.nmmn.com/call/software

+++ Hausmesse am 14.11.2008 von 10:00 bis 16:00 Uhr +++
Überzeugen Sie sich auf unserer Hausmesse von unseren Produkten und
Dienstleistungen! Weitere Informationen und Anmeldung unter:
http://www.nmmn.com/hausmesse/