activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <dejan.bosa...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: AjaxServlet is currently unavailable
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:03:16 GMT
Hi,

It seems like your AjaxServlet did not initialize for some reason (you
should be seeing exception in a log file or console, but I don't know
how your logging system is configured).

It looks to me that you're missing some dependencies and have classpath
issues. For example, you need at least activemq-core jar to make it work
properly.

Cheers

--
Dejan Bosanac