activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <dejan.bosa...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Consumers with REST
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 12:30:56 GMT
Hi,

I've just tested and setting the message servler like this

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>MessageServlet</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.activemq.web.MessageServlet</servlet-class>
        <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
        <init-param>
                <param-name>destinationOptions</param-name>
                <param-value>consumer.prefetchSize=1</param-value>
        </init-param>
    </servlet>

in webapps/demo/WEB-INF/web.xml

should make a pretty even distribution of messages between clients.

As for explicit unsubscribing of REST consumers, I've made a JIRA
enhacement request for that

Cheers

--
Dejan Bosanac