activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Gary Tully" <>
Subject Re: Memory Usage Question
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 17:51:48 GMT
yes. AMQ will try and utilise it available resources.
Checkout the default configuration[1], the systemUsage section:

 <!--  The maximum about of space the broker will use before slowing
down producers -->
                    <memoryUsage limit="20 mb"/>
                    <storeUsage limit="1 gb" name="foo"/>
                    <tempUsage limit="100 mb"/>

This sets the default limits for the system as a whole. The
Destination specific policies allow more fine grained control.

see also: