activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Mittler, Nathan" <nathan.mitt...@sensis.com>
Subject RE: Using decaf API in user code?
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:25:27 GMT
Hi Marc,
I'm glad to see you're interest in decaf - we've worked hard to make
programming in C++ painless (well, maybe less painful) to Java
developers :)

As far as the stability of the decaf API goes, I think at this point the
dust has settled a bit and we don't really have any plans for changing
APIs - adding to them perhaps, but not changing.

Regards,
Nate

Is
> it
> safe for me to use this, i.e., can I hope that changes to the decaf
API in
> future versions of ActiveMQ-CPP will be backward-compatible?
>
> I am asking because of the incompatible API change between
ActiveMQ-CPP