activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <b...@redwerk.com>
Subject Re: onMessage method of MessageListener is never called?
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 13:19:04 GMT
On Wed, Sep 03, 2008 at 02:10:12PM +0100, James Strachan wrote:
> If I had a dollar for every time someone's stumbled on this one in JMS...
>
> http://activemq.apache.org/i-am-not-receiving-any-messages-what-is-wrong.html

Oh :)
Really, that's my case - I didn't start the connection.

However at another side, if there are lot of complains about such things,
caused by missing connection start, it might be even a good idea to either
start the connection by default, or provide some debug information about this.
Just a thought, at least this is listed in FAQ - and I had to read the FAQ
first, my bad.

Thank you very much!

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky