activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joe Fernandez <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Sending message hangs when negotiating wire format
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2008 01:51:21 GMT

I've seen this behaviour w/4.1, but on the consumer side. If you use failover
and disable maxInactivityDuration, you disable the underlying keep alive
heart beat feature, which periodically checks the connection. Therefore, if
the network goes down the underlying failover transport hangs indefinitely
because it never detects that the connection has been lost.

So try enabling maxInactivityDuration.

Joe