activemq-users mailing list archives

From carbonecar <carbone...@gmail.com>
Subject Integration wit Websphere MQSeries
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 18:34:25 GMT

Hi,
I'm trying to use ActiveMQ to connect with an ESB from websphere suite.
The problem I have it's I only can connect to an Local Queue in Websphere
MQ, when you connect 2 MQ in websphere you create a "remote queue", and you
connect both MQ using channels "receiver and sender", but if I use ActiveMQ
i can't connect using the receiver channel from websphereMQ, it only works
if I connect the ActiveMQ using a serverConn channel.

Does any one could connect an ActiveMQ with an WebsphereMQ using sender and
receiver with remote queue?

Thanks in advance.