activemq-users mailing list archives

From Manu86 <msan...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Store and forward messages between master/slave brokers
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 16:10:34 GMT

Hello,

I use a network of two master/slave brokers with ActiveMQ 5.1.
Both masters have the following network configuration :

<networkConnectors>
      <networkConnector uri="multicast://testNetwork" dynamicOnly="true"
networkTTL="5"/>
</networkConnectors>

My problem comes from the « store and forward » mechanism. Here is my test :
- I send messages on a queue of master broker A.
- I consume those messages connecting a client to the master broker B.

Messages are forwarded and I receive the messages. However, the
synchronization between each master and slave is lost. For example, messages
of slave A were not consumed while messages of master A were forwarded to
master B.

Is there a way to avoid this behaviour, and to keep master/slave
synchronizations ?