activemq-users mailing list archives

From Don Brown <brown...@gmail.com>
Subject Trying to Secure ActiveMQ
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 21:01:27 GMT

I have followed the instructions here:

http://activemq.apache.org/jmx.html

And I am getting the http auth prompt when I go the admin url via my browser
but I cannot for the life of me figure out where I define the username to
enter here.  Is it in jmx.password, jmx.access or activemq.xml?

jmx.password looks like the following:
# The "monitorRole" role has password "abc123".
# The "controlRole" role has password "abcd1234".
monitorRole abc123
controlRole abcd1234

jmx.access looks like the following:
# The "monitorRole" role has readonly access.
# The "controlRole" role has readwrite access.
monitorRole readonly
controlRole readwrite

but where do I define the users that have these roles?