activemq-users mailing list archives

From "maned.ali" <maned....@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ exception error
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 15:56:08 GMT

Can someone please help me on the exception error posted below?

I finally got a stack semi-working where I have a Flex/BlazeDS as JMS
client, which talks to a ActiveMQ JMS provider in the backend (the provider
is embedded from Spring, and exposed through Tomcat JNDI).

When the flex client starts, it seems to be able to make the connection
alright, and I was able to send a message... but only a moment later, got
the following exception:

TransportConnector:162 - Could not accept connection from
/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1%0:57049: java.io.IOException: Wire format negociation
timeout: peer did not send his wire format.
java.io.IOException: Wire format negociation timeout: peer did not send his
wire format.
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.oneway(WireFormatNegotiator.java:88)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.java:47)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.dispatch(TransportConnection.java:1138)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processDispatch(TransportConnection.java:805)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.start(TransportConnection.java:885)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector$1.onAccept(TransportConnector.java:148)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransportServer.run(TcpTransportServer.java:167)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:613)