activemq-users mailing list archives

From spatel <saad.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ 5.1 Start Stop
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 21:26:11 GMT

I am trying to use a port other than the default 1099. I'm using port 4099,
but I get the following when I run activemq-admin stop:

Error: Exception thrown by the agent : java.rmi.server.ExportException: Port
already in use: 4099; nested exception is:
	java.net.BindException: Address already in use

Setting for activemq-admin is:
SUNJMX="-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=4099
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.ssl=false"

I also have useJms="true" in my activemq.xml file.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!