activemq-users mailing list archives

From kumarchill <SKCHI...@upcontractor.up.com>
Subject ActiveMQ Clustering
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 19:47:51 GMT

Hey,
I'm new to ActiveMQ.

I have a situation where there are many publishers publishing messages and
many subscribers that subscribes these messages.
Assume
->For every subscriber there is one ActiveMQ instance that it listens.
->ActiveMQ instances will be increased dynamically. At the time of
increasing ActiveMQ instances, I don't want to change these list as a
failover at the publisher's side.
Here I wanted to cluster(not High Availability, I wanted it like a
loadbalancing) all these activeMQ instances with no changes at publishers
side as this is distributed and hard to manage. So I wanted to give a unique
URI or something at the publishers side and that one automatically picks the
ActiveMQ clustered URI where it publishes the message.

I found some like Failover, Network Brokers and Master/Slave but all these
things need some change(atleast URI) at publishers side.

Can anyone help in this regard which doesnot need any change in publsihers
URI?

Thanks
Kumar