activemq-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Pietrowicz <>
Subject maxResponseWaitTime removed?
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 16:35:50 GMT

Someone I'm working with ran into the bug listed in:

which where code was timing out because of a slow connection.   That issue
was resolved by setting the property

to something higher.

The code we're using is old (2.1RC3), and we're going to upgrade to 2.2.1.
I looked at the configuration page
( and saw this note next to
the property

Milliseconds to wait for responses from the broker. (Removed as of
ActiveMQ-CPP 2.2.1)

Is this a non-issue because of changes in 2.2.1, or is there a different
configuration option that's available?  We're in the process of upgrading
our code base, and I'd like to set that maxResponseWaitTime higher, if it's
still necessary to do so.